Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doggie Cookies

I was discussing with my elder son what will he do to show his appreciation to his teachers this coming Teachers' Day. Ideas like self-made cards, flowers, chocolates etc... Then I said a hug and tell your teacher "Thank You".

He said yuks! Hahaha.... boyz!

"Oh! I remember baking doggie cookies for my K2 teachers last time, can we make them again?"

At this moment, memorable feelings came to me. The time where he messed up the kitchen while trying to help mould cookies. Really, nothing can replace enjoyable experiences with our children.

Hence, decided to bake this with him again.

Doggie Cookies







Ingredients:-

Flour, sugar, chocolate chip, chocolate rice and Koko Crunch.

Email : lil.bakeshoppe@gmail.com




























No comments:

Post a Comment